Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Joey Yung has many health issues due to supernatural?


Four days ago, Joey Yung (容祖兒) attended an event and revealed that recently, her health faced many problems. Joey said with a smile that she suspected it was related to supernatural but slowly recuperated her health slowly.  She said: "I am limping today and no strength to open the door. Yesterday, I exhaust all my strength to open the door but my leg is stuck at the door. It is very painful and my tears flow slowly. I dare to touch it as not sure the extent of the hurt. It is swelling slowly with some blood."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.